Classic Team Lotus returns to Silverstone Classic this weekend
Classic Team Lotus will be taking six customer cars to Silverstone this year: Lotus 18 – 912, Lotus 18 – 915, Lotus 18 – 907, Lotus 22 – 35, Lotus 22 – 796 and the Jaguar E-Type 1965.
Classic Team Lotus will be taking six customer cars to Silverstone this year:
- Lotus 18 – 912 F1, Driver Teifion Salisbury, HGPCA 1960, 1.5l 4 Cylinder F1 Car (Class 10a: Pre 1 Jan 1964 1.5 litre 4 cylinder Formula 1 cars)
- Lotus 18 – 915 F1, Driver Andrew Beaumont , HGPCA 1961, 2.5l 4 Cylinder F1 Car (Class 12: Pre 1966 Tasman and Intercontinental 4 cylinder cars of not more than 2.7 litres)
- Lotus 18 – 907 F1, Owner Charles McCabe, Driver Lee Mowle , HGPCA 1960, 2.5l 4 Cylinder F1 Car
- Lotus 22 – 35 Formula Junior, Driver Andrew Beaumont, FJHRA (Historic Formula Junior)
- Lotus 22 – 796 Formula Junior, Driver Lee Mowle, FJHRA (Historic Formula Junior)
- Jaguar E-Type 1965 , Driver Lee Mowle, Masters ‘International Trophy for Classic GT (Pre-66)
To celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the iconic Lotus Elise, this year the Lotus Drivers Club is taking part in an anniversary parade lap of the Silverstone Circuit on the Sunday. What an impressive milestone. Classic Team Lotus will be cheering them on 😊
The annual Silverstone Classic is an epic weekend with historic motorsport at its heart. The packed three-day event features more than 20 races covering the full glittering spectrum of motor sport history, live music concerts including Scouting For Girls, Britpop Reunion and Legal Jam, over 10,000 classic cars on display, anniversary celebrations and parades, aerial displays, a vintage fun fair, a huge shopping village, driving experiences, dynamic demonstrations and a whole lot more!
To explore what’s on at this year’s event, visit the Silverstone Classic Website (https://www.silverstone.co.uk/)